Monday, October 18, 2010

I know I know...

....it's been a while since my last post. I've had some crazy weeks at both of my jobs, started a writing class, and have hardly had a second to breathe. When those seconds have come, i've basically plopped myself on the couch and/or tried to maintain some snippet of a social life. Good news though...it seems for this week I won't be working my per diem job (which may suck a little money-wise) but it means i'll have plenty of time to work out, watch the mountains of TV on my TiVo and write. To tide you over until i get the next post up here's a sneak peak found through EW who found it on you tube of the cast of gLee doing the "Time Warp" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Head on over to EW for more or search 'em on youtube! The CD is available on itunes/in stores tomorrow and the episode will be on October 26th at 8pm EST! Don't Miss It!

No comments: