Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thursday at SDCC


Day 1 of Comic Con was definitely one of my favorites if not my ultimate favorite of the whole experience. There are a few reasons for this which i will definitely be getting into.

First things first, we hit up the HASBRO GI Joe panel! Jerry was whisked away from some big wig Hasbro peeps for front row seats so Jaime, myself and the rest of our gang tried to get as close as possible! The new show looks great and judging from the crowd's reaction I think it's going to be a great success! Great job Jerry!


Next was the panel that I had been waiting for and was the most excited for...Entertainment Weekly presents The Visionaries: J.J. Abrams and Joss Whedon moderated by EW's Jeff 'Doc' Jensen. More to come on this in the next post.

Because our hunger was taking over, we unfortunately missed the showtime panels but this also meant we were able to hit up the EW/CBS party early which was an awesome time. There was a yummy open bar, snack food, and a great swag bag. I also got to meet and talk 'LOST' with Doc Jensen (which pretty much made my comic con). It was needless to say an incredible night!

No comments: