Wednesday, July 21, 2010

COMIC CON 2010!

the best time of the year is upon us.....the Disney world for geeks like me and beyond...COMIC CON!

I've made it to LA and having been catching up on rest, scouring the Internet and twitter for comic con goodies/events, and walking around Burbank all day. EARLY, early tomorrow morning we will be making the trek down to San Diego.

Listed below are the panels I'm hoping to hit up. I'll be taking some notes at each and hopefully lots of pictures that I'll be able to post up on the blog.

THURSDAY 7/22:
1-2pm HASBRO GI Joe -- SO excited to see Jerry's work!
330-430 Entertainment Weekly: The Visionaries (Joss Whedon and JJ Abrams) -- I think I've died and gone to geek heaven with this one. Oh did i mention Doc Jensen is moderating this one!
445-545pm Our Heroes Have More Fun: the Anti-Heroes of Showtime -- Includes stars from Weeds, Californication and Dexter
6-7pm Dexter

FRIDAY 7/23:
3-345pm The Joss Whedon Experience -- this one speaks for itself :)
4-5pm Entertainment Weekly presents Women Who Kick Ass: A New Generation of Heroines -- includes speakers Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost, V), Jena Malone (Sucker Punch), Anna Torv (Fringe), and Ellen Wong and Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
515-615pm True Blood
630-730pm TV Guide Magazine: The 2010 Hot List -- various actors, actresses, writers and directors from today's hottest sci-fi/supernatural shows

SATURDAY 7/24:
1115-1215pm The Event - sadly I won't be able to make this as I'll be in line for the big HALL H event but it's moderated by one of my faves Kristin Dos Santos of E! Online
1145-115pm Warner Bros: Green Lantern, Sucker Punch, and HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hallows -- if you know me at all then you know Harry Potter trumps all (besides buffy, lol)
315-415pm Fringe
415-5pm The Vampire Diaries
6-7pm Marvel Studios: Thor and Captain America

SUNDAY 7/25:
130-230pm gLee -- i can't WAIT to see what goodies from season 2 are coming!! and lots of my favorite cast members will be there!
245-345pm X: Sons of Anarchy and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
4-5pm Buffy the Musical -- just a screening of the best episode of Season 6

Here's hoping this schedule really works out!! AND that i get to hit up some autograph signings!! I'm crossing my fingers for one with the cast of gLee!

For more complete coverage from some of my favorite websites, visit:





No comments: