Sunday, September 26, 2010

90210

oh hey! So there's like a bajillion shows that my tiVo taped this week and I realize with the next week starting there is no way I can do posts on everything so look forward to a couple of quick blurbs with my thoughts on some returning/new shows this fall.

First up.....
taken from daemonstv.com copyright the CW 2010

90210.

Totally my guilty pleasure. Here are some thoughts on the most recent episode "Age of Inheritance" where Naomi turns 18, throws a rocking bash and gets her trust fund.

- How creeptastic is Mr. Cannon huh? I hate him. Guy is totally creepin' all over Silver. However, I'm loving the ominous music they have playing when he's around. It's so soap-y.
- I understand Naomi lying about Mr. Cannon, but she can't go all crazy and almost hit him with her car while Ade is in the front seat and use the acceleration of her new BMW as an excuse. (Wow that was a run-on huh?) Hello Adriana, you're stupid to believe that.
- Loved that bit with Liam and Annie together on the boat. Too bad he was lying about it "boat sitting." Also, who is this mysterious Charlie? Is that really his brother? and what's the deal there? It was an interesting little twist. It doesn't look like it will turn out good for our Annie.
- and Poor Annie, girl is totally the new Kelly Taylor.
- Hate Silver's new hair, LOVE Annie's hair and general style (esp the dress above...so cute).
- This Oscar character is lame-o. Sleeping with the mom and trying to get with the daughter.
- Teddy is totally going to end up in AA by the end of this season. I'm wondering how and when they are going to turn him gay??
- The character of Jenn is super annoying as well. I hated her last season, and she definitely hasn't made any improvements.
- And on the other side of that, what is going on with Ryan? He was one of the best parts of the show last year and they haven't given us much of him yet. I hope this changes.

Next week's episode is about Adriana being crazy selfish and stealing songs from her dead musician friend and singing them at his funeral. You know this information has to come out at some point. I can't wait to see what happens.

90210 is on the CW on Mondays at 8pm EST. Head on over to their CWtv.com for more info, full episodes, pics, etc!

No comments: