Saturday, August 28, 2010

One of the best hours of TV ever.

It's late so I'll keep this short and hopefully write some more on the topic later. 

Tonight, I watched the last 3 episodes of season 4 of Dexter with my dear friend Lara. She's new to the Dexter scene and has watched all three seasons on netflix and the fourth on on demand. As a loyal and excited fan, I had to watch again. It's been so hard to watch the show with her and not spoil anything but I did and boy am I glad. Lara's reaction to one of the most shocking moments in TV history was very similar to mine (minus the tears). She was flabbergasted and shocked and it seemed she was about to have an anxiety attack. She even said she might have high blood pressure now.

I have never been so emotionally affected by a television show before and as you can probably tell I watch A LOT of TV. 

This will be continued. I have a lot more thoughts floating around ....

No comments: